Our quality policy
CLR’s target is to obtain benefits for the property and for the staff employed, in particular through:
CARPENTRY COMPONENTS MANUFACTURING FOR AIR TREATMENT PLANTS
CUTTING, BENDING AND ASSEMBLY OF DETAILS IN METALLIC CARPENTRY
To achieve this, it is company policy:
meet the needs of its customers
establishing a Quality Management System (QMS) in compliance with the UNI EN ISO 9001 ed. 2015 and continuously pursuing the improvement of its effectiveness. The strategic objectives of CLR SRL are addressed, in addition to the fulfillment of contractual requirements and legal requirements:
- to the prevention of problems and non-conformities;
- assistance to the customer in the development of new products and flexibility to particular needs;
- to expansion in the reference markets.
These guidelines are made concrete by the periodic declaration of quality objectives and verified through the measurement of adequate indicators. The Management is committed:
- in making available the resources necessary for the functioning of the QMS;
- in defining temporal objectives;
- in promoting the growth of internal staff skills and enhancing the ideas of each collaborator.
- in involving third party companies that work for the Company, to share the same quality criteria defined in this policy;
Every employee must feel committed to achieving the objectives and encouraging the continuous improvement of the activities carried out.
Our company is certified UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 by TUV Italia, one of the most recognized international notified bodies. Download our certificate at this link