Control damper with blade spacing 100mm / 150mm extruded alluminium
The control dampers are used to adjust the air flow in air conditioning or ventilation ducts.
- Frame in extruded aluminium;
- Aerofoil blades in extruded aluminium;
- Distance between blades 100 mm / 150mm;
- External leevers in galvanised steel;
- Shaft sleeve in nylon (bronze on request);
- Shaf in galvanised steel;
- Lateral seal in flexible stainless steel AISI 301;
- Longitudinal seal on blades profile in special rubber.
- Manual drive;
- Longitudinal blades profile in siliconic material;
- Electric actuator;
- Pneumatic actuator;
- Flanges with drilling on customer request;
- External drive gears in plastic material;
- Bronze shaft sleeve.