The sound attenuators are used to absorb the transmitted noise in air conditioning or ventilation ducts.
- Steel casing with flanges;
- Acoustic baffles with casing in galvanised steel thickness 0,8 mm;
- Acoustic material in glass wool 30Kg /m³ with protection against erosion by glass fibre, fire resistance M0 and non-combustible material used in A,B and C class in accordance to directive 96/98/EC on Marine Equipment (Rina).
- Baffles in protected glass wool;
- Baffles thickness 50, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400 mm with aerodynamic profile;
- Extended metal sheet net protection for acoustic material;
- Plastic and extended wire mesh protection for acoustic material, especially for hospital, pharmaceutical or microelectronic industries;
- Other glass fibre protection available;
- Casing in painted carbon steel, galvanized steel and stainless steel on request.