The acoustic louvers are suitable for double function, inlet or exhaust air with sound attenuation.
- Frame in galvanised steel, thickness 1,5 mm;
- Blades in galvanised steel, thickness 1,0 mm with special profile for the acoustic material housing;
- Acoustic material in mineral wool 60 kg/m³;
- Extended galvanised net to support the acoustic material;
- Blade spacing 150mm;
- Galvanised angled flange 40×2 mm.
- Double execution;
- Painted steel;
- In natural or anodized aluminium;
- Accessories: wire mesh.
The limit of 3 m/s is due to the waterproof characteristic. The laboratory tests, have shown that up this limit the water drops go down due to gravity while for velocities between 3,2÷3,5 m/s the water drops go up and to begin to go beyond the grille. This phenomenon increases with velocity increase.