The sound attenuators are used to absorb the noise in air conditioning or ventilation ducts.
- Steel casing with flanges;
- Acoustic baffles with steel casing;
- Acoustic material in mineral wool 60Kg /m³ with protection against erosion by glass fibre, fire resistance M0 and non combustible material used in A,B and C class in accordance to directive 96/98/EC on Marine Equipment (Rina).
- Type 1 : with baffles totally in protected mineral wool, suitable to absorb the noise at medium high frequencies (250÷8k Hz);
- Type 2 : with baffles half covered with galvanised steel, suitable to absorb the noise at low frequency (125 Hz);
- Baffles thickness 100,150,200 mm with possibility of aerodynamic profile;
- Extended metal sheet protection for acoustic material;
- Plastic and extended metal sheet protection for acoustic material, especially for hospital, pharmaceutical or microelectronic industries;
- Other glass fibre protection available;
- Casing in stainless steel on request.