The sound attenuators are used to absorb the noise in air conditioning or ventilation ducts.
- Steel casing;
- Mounting flange with treaded insert;
- Acoustic material in mineral wool 60 kg /m³ with protection against erosion by glass fibre fire resistance A1 and extended metal net;
- Operating mineral wool temperature: 400°C (peak 500 °C)
- Melting transparent polyester film: 250°C;
- Streamlining assembly with self-locking bolts;
- With or without internal streamlining insert;
- Casing in painted carbon steel, galvanized steel and stainless steel on request.
- Possibility of mounting the lifting ring;